Connor B. Wilden
Connor is a Colorado attorney who specializes in providing general counsel for common interest communities. Born and raised in Michigan, Connor moved to Denver to attend law school in 2015. Prior to joining Orten Cavanagh & Holmes in 2019, Connor worked first as a law clerk and then as a common interest community attorney for another local firm.
Outside of the practice of law, Connor enjoys spending time with his wife, pets, family, and friends. He enjoys playing soccer, golf, running, skiing, and travelling.
- General Association Counsel Governance Policies
- Covenant Enforcement
- HOA Rules and Regulations
- Document Interpretation
- Document Amendment and Drafting
Professional & Community Involvement
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member Aurora Bar Association, Member
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law (J.D., 2018)
University of Michigan (B.A. 2014)