Attorney - Partner
Jonah represents associations in a broad range of litigation matters, including those involving construction, covenant enforcement, foreclosure, easements, elections, leasing, and governance disputes. He also represents associations in first-party property claims, appraisals and litigation, obtaining multiple recoveries in excess of $1M.
Jonah advises community associations on transactional matters as well, including the interpretation and amendment of governing documents, election and voting issues, and preparation of opinion letters, policies and rules. He gives managers and board members the information and guidance they need to make informed decisions, avoid problems, and minimize risk.
Jonah is a frequent speaker at educational programs pertaining to community association law and real estate litigation.
Jonah also represents commercial clients in litigation, having handled cases before the Colorado Court of Appeals, Colorado Supreme Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and the U.S. District Court for the State of Colorado.
- Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation
- First-Party Property Claims
- Covenant Enforcement
- Association Governance
- Document Amendments
- Contact Drafting and Negotiation
Professional & Community Involvement
- Community Associations Institute, Member – Rocky Mountain and Southern Colorado Chapters
- Colorado and Denver Bar Associations, Member - Real Estate and Litigation Sections
- LoDo District, Inc., Member
- Instructor for CLE in Colorado, National Business Institute, and Pitkin, Garfield, and Colorado Bar Associations
University of Denver, College of Law (J.D., 2002)
University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., 1998)